OL is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
OL may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 15th August 2022.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you have consented to receiving our monthly e-newsletter, we will use the name and email address you provided to send it to you.
- If you have consented to receiving email from us, we may periodically send emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to send you information about our partners which we think you may find interesting.
You have the right to:
- Request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email us at: email@example.com
- Request us to correct any personal information if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete. Please email us as soon as possible, at the above email address.
- Unsubscribe from our monthly e-newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our e-newsletters. Alternatively, you can email us at the above email address and we will remove you from our list.
- Request us to delete your personal information where there is no appropriate reason for us continuing to process it.
- Object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, legitimate interests, research and statistical reasons.
- Request the restriction of processing your personal information, for example if you wish to establish accuracy or the reason for processing it.
Acquisition or Changes in Ownership
In the event that the website (or a substantial portion of its assets) is acquired, your information would be considered part of those assets, and may be part of those assets that are transferred.
Conditions of Use, Notices and Revisions
If you choose to visit OL, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Notice and our Terms & Conditions, including limitations on damages and application of the laws of England.